parting out an cbr 1000

Yank 521

Control Rider
i'm parting out an 05 cbr 1000. street body work, gpr steering damp., ohlins rear, 2 bro's slip on, track tank cover, small crack but lines up just needs glued. pirelli rain tires 180-55 rear and 120-70 front. were used a summit for about 16 laps. barely look scuffed., goodridge front and rear braided brakelines, about 21 laps at nelson bridgestone 190-55 rear and 120-70 front. want to sell tires in a pair. vortex front and rear stand. i am taking offers on the parts. if your interested in any parts please send me a pm.

Yank 521

Control Rider
the street body work is in pretty good cond... it has a little crack, "not broke" in the tail next to te seat in the little vent. very small. and there is one on the top of the side cover above where the frame slider would be coming from by the frame out. it is very small to. and there is a mark on the lower right side from my ez up rubbing. i put a peice of blk tape on it and it is barely noticable. but all in all it is in pretty good shape. there is a good bit of clear coat on it which can be buffed out to make it look like glass again. hope u ander stand what i said, cause i don't even know if i do..lol here is a couple a pics.
DSCF0036-1.jpg
the yellow o spots on the tail must be from the flash. and on the side by the crack also
DSCF0040-1.jpg
DSCF0035.jpg

wow these pics. lmake it look alot worse than it is. and it was dirty