Pilot EVO Suit, 44US

jasonhise

I have for sale very lightly used PILOT EVO race suit, black with red/white/blue stripes, in the standard size 44 US. This was Pilot's top of the line race suit used by AMA Pros . It's a top quality, high end suit full of all the best features just a few of which are external shoulder and elbow armor, air intake vents on top of the shoulders and full perforation for cooling. I bought this about four years ago and have used it for two 20 minute sessions and kept as a spare since. Conditioned each winter. STG sold this suit for $1300.00. Only scuff is on a shoulder from moving this past summer as I placed it back in yet another closet. Still smells new. Reason for selling is it's too big for me at 5'9" and 157#. Probably a best fit for someone between 5'10-6' and up to 185#. Price is shipped, $700 picked up in Fishersville, VA. REASONABLE offers will be considered of course.

For the FULL description please read below...

-The EVO is our flagship suit worn and developed by AMA Pro racers
-Made to order just for you in standard sizes 38-54 US or full custom sizing based on your needs or body type for men and women
-Competition grade 1.3mm - 1.5mm milled cowhide leather, supple yet strong
-External alloy armor on shoulders and elbows provide extra seam protection and allow the body to slide, not grab in a fall
-New perforated leather stretch panels on upper back for more forward range of motion
-Knee and lower back stretch panels are perforated, taller and wider for better motion
-Calf area has perforated leather stretch panels on the back for more comfort and can be worn over internal booties
-More use of Swiss made Schoeller Keprotec panels in the chest, arms, crotch and back of calf area
-Silicone grip bands at base of leg to keep the suit down in the boot
Zip-out removable/washable mesh liner with left chest mesh pocket.
-Mandarin neoprene comfort collar
-Sewn in high-grade memory foam in upper back and tail bone with the inner liner using it in the bicep and hip areas
-Double wall leather from the waist down to the mid thigh in the seat
-Removable CE armor in the shoulder, elbow/forearm and knee/shin areas
-Most all seams are triple stitched with high-strength nylon thread for maximum strength and durability
-All suits feature the following options at no additional cost: Full frontal micro-perforation, race/speed hump, air intake shoulder vents, knee sliders.

jasonhise

I can send more pics, had to resize this one to fit the forum requirements.

Attachments

• Small front.jpg
    Small front.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 81