Pirelli tires being sold at 2008 pricing

D. Leslie

HI to ALL.

Tire info I'm passing on..

I would like to encourage all that would like to save money on sets of tires to buy now.

I have heard that the 2009 tire pricing will be much higher, this is a PIRELLI increase not a NESBA increase.

I do not know the 2009 pricing yet, it has not been set in gold yet, but I believe it to be $60 to $70 dollars more a set.

I have a decent supply of 2008 tires and will selling MOST of them at the 2008 pricing.

EMAIL me and ill send you a 2008 CURRENT price flier.

To order a 2008 set ------- EMAIL ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS
and tire choice.

Then call to pay with your credit card.

Note,,, Shipping rules has also changed for the time being.

Thanks
Derek Leslie

Blaise

Moon... can you verify this?

$60-70 more? Jesus christ... everybody is in recession but Pirelli I guess....

Backmarker

Control Rider
There goes my track days.........:banghead:

I guess we'll have to start riding mini's to cut down on cost.

1up5down

Control Rider
Just might do that!

genosr1;34655 wrote: boycott perelli, go with bridgestone

I just may have to do that! I'm able to get the 003's for $324 a set If I purchase 5 sets and $295 a set if I purchase ten sets. Can't beat that deal.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Derek, for the sake of everyone else who reads this, what is the price to ship? The email states that free shipping is not available, but doesn't state what price is charged. Thanks

RCR_531

You can still get a Pirelli cheaper than Slickstones even at the 09 prices if you compare the same type of tires. NESBA get you guys the best prices and lot of dealers can't even buy them as cheap as you guys can from NESBA vendors. Thank you NESBA

Jonny

Guys, he asked everyone to email him, not pm him. We went through this recently. Derek does not visit the boards frequently but he does receive email. Read his post and look for words in bold.

D. Leslie

Call to ask any questions you might have..

Free shipping for a little longer.

Dont worry ,, NESBA will figure something out to help you all get to the track.

Derek Leslie
615-456-9069

stow

D. Leslie;35084 wrote: Dont worry ,, NESBA will figure something out to help you all get to the track.

Derek Leslie
615-456-9069
Yes, free tires. Well that is what I got out of Derek's post.

wflores

I was at JenningsGP mid Jan 09' and needed tires. Pirelli vendor was at the track and it cost me $423 for set of Diablo Supercorsa's 120/180. Big leap! Still a fan of Pirelli, but Dunlop's might be a good option if they are priced the same.