Pitt Race 5/13/23

Jim-N400

I just wanted to say to the entire N2 organization on a very well run track day at Pitt Race last Saturday. This was my first track day and I may have actually been the slowest person on the track but I always had someone (control rider) ahead of me keeping an eye on me and helping me learn the line. Very impressed with how helpful everyone was there - it made for a great experience. I eventually got to learn the meaning of the single and double cones and what they meant and that was cool. Unfortunately the weather wore me down and after three sessions, after lunch, I decided to hang it up for the day. I was soaked! And there looked like no signs of the rain letting up. So with my tail between my legs I called it quits for the day and headed home. I just couldn't see riding any more that day. But it was a very cool experience and I will possibly do it again. I'm sure without rain it would have been much more enjoyable. I was also very impressed with the Pitt Race facility - it's just beautiful. So I just wanted to say thanks and to the people from N2 especially in those conditions.

I was the green Ninja 400 - #20

MK3Brent

Treebeard
I bet you learned how well DOT's like what you have on your bike (Road 5/6's?) perform in the wet!
You can do a lot of straight up and down braking. :)
Kudos for riding in the rain, I see a lot of guys packing up and not even trying. :like: