pitt race 6-6-21

Typicalgreaser

Second day with N2 since last season... my first time out was on my fatty 2001 Aprilia RSV-Mille at Nelson Ledges during the same weekend with the WERA Endurance series.... the one where it monsooned that friday and didnt break up til around noon if anyone remembers.... anyway...

Had a blast yesterday with this organization... id been riding with LEAN at Nelson most of last season, and this is my 4th full track day in total (6 if you count two half-days that were rained out). Wanna thank Allen (alan?), Len (myers) and Lenny for keeping and eye on me and giving me that bump to intermediate!

This was my second track day on this bike and the transition was surprisingly smoothderp2.jpeg

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
WE are all happy you had a great time AND a Bump to "I" too! You were doing a great job of putting all the turns together very smoothly! You had plenty of speed but most of all WE were impressed with your DECISION making when choosing to pass other riders!! You really deserved that well EARNED Bump!!! Good Job out there!!;);)