Pitt Race - May 2023 - Novice - Teal Ninja 400

jonobrin

I've been lurking in the forums for a while, but this is my first post. I wanted to share some videos from the novice session on May 14th. I was there on the 13th but didn't film due to the rain. My name is Jonathan, and I ride the teal #47 Ninja 400. This is my eighth track day with N2 and second year riding motorcycles. Special thanks to Scott for the last session on Sunday. It helped me a ton watching you ride your 400.

jonobrin

Got the bump to intermediate this month!

Here’s a clip from the last session on Sunday. My legs were pretty cooked but I recorded a 2:17 before coming off. Got a little wild there at the end.

See you all in a couple weeks!

Laszlo

Good run and nice meeting you Jonathan. If you come to NJMP in Aug, I may see you there. Had fun riding behind you on a session on Saturday; if that happens again, I’m happy to share footage in case you want to see your body, etc.

jonobrin

Good run and nice meeting you Jonathan. If you come to NJMP in Aug, I may see you there. Had fun riding behind you on a session on Saturday; if that happens again, I’m happy to share footage in case you want to see your body, etc.
Nice to meet you too! We’ll definitely have to exchange footage next time. I ended up buying that racebox. Found a 15% off code.

As for August I think Im going to head to Summit. Its a much shorter drive. Once I get a trailer come out to NJMP!

Laszlo

Nice to meet you too! We’ll definitely have to exchange footage next time. I ended up buying that racebox. Found a 15% off code.

As for August I think Im going to head to Summit. Its a much shorter drive. Once I get a trailer come out to NJMP!
On that bike I think you’re going to have a blast at Summit (I started there with cars around the mid’90s at first in a Golf and then a Miata). It’s a great track, even without my nostalgia ;-)