PittRace 5-21 and 5-22 Photos

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
I had a great time with N2 this past weekend at PittRace. It was great to see some old friends from other orgs and to meet new people from N2. Well run show ToddG. Despite the hissy fit the mother nature threw on Saturday, the day was great and Sunday was even better with mother nature finally cooperating.

I do things a little differently when it come to posting photos to be viewed. Instead of just throwing up Novice, Intermediate and Advanced daily albums, I take the time to go through the images I took and sort them bike by bike. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment!:)

What I then do is post up images and email links to those who are interested in their images. The link I send you are ALL of your images (if I sorted them right). As a result, you dontt have to scroll through to find all of your images.

I'm already looking forward to the next PIttRace event.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email at marty@photosbymartyllc.com.

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
I have statrted the upload of images for those who have requested them. Emails will be going out today with links to the images. I think my boots have finally dried out from last Saturday.

mpusch

Micah
I have statrted the upload of images for those who have requested them. Emails will be going out today with links to the images. I think my boots have finally dried out from last Saturday.

Will there still be a complete list of them in unsorted format for those who didn't ask? Or is it by request only?

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Will there still be a complete list of them in unsorted format for those who didn't ask? Or is it by request only?
Michas, I can add yours to the upload. I generally only upload image for those who request them due to wercer space constraints. Based on your signature, I'd guess you run intermediate on a Triumph 675 # 13.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I filled out a card while I was at PittRace, will that be enough for you to find my pictures?