PittRace Bumps.......

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Are in! Congratulations to everyone who received their bumps. My fingers are tired from entering them all in the system. 22 Bumps were earned this weekend. That's 22 more folks looking for your spot in August. This event was sold out almost 3 weeks prior for Advanced Group and about two weeks out for everyone else. If I had a nickel for every email, text msg, FB message I got last week asking me "My buddy is looking to get in for Pitt Race, what can you do?'' Unfortunately nothing folks. We cap our events so that everyone gets good clean open track time. That's what keeps our events running smoothly and customers happy. I think we had 3 red flags all weekend (Zero in the rain) so great riding everyone.

NC Bike in 2 weeks but if you're not attending NC I will see you all back at Summit Point, PittRace, or Nelson in August. Gonna be a busy summer.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjzocc

I got my A sticker finally!!

Man what a great weekend! Monsoon, Rain tires, and a chance to play with the really fast guys! Absolutely awesome time!

Thankss John for running a flawless weekend and to all the riders for running what might be the cleanest weekend I’ve ever seen! What... 2 red flags all weekend??? Well done! Congrats to everyone who improved this weekend! 77BA8879-F6CB-480C-B5CE-57A7192E29B0.jpeg

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider

Man what a great weekend! Monsoon, Rain tires, and a chance to play with the really fast guys! Absolutely awesome time!

Thankss John for running a flawless weekend and to all the riders for running what might be the cleanest weekend I’ve ever seen! What... 2 red flags all weekend??? Well done! Congrats to everyone who improved this weekend! View attachment 7781

Cograts PJ! Nice tattoo PJ!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director

Thankss John for running a flawless weekend and to all the riders for running what might be the cleanest weekend I’ve ever seen! What... 2 red flags all weekend??? Well done! Congrats to everyone who improved this weekend! View attachment 7781

Congratz!!! Everyone did an awesome job. I actually got to put my leathers on and ride as well. “Wash, Rinse, and Repeat” in August! However, we did break a record.......Advanced Group is already sold out in August for Sunday over a month away.