PittRace July 15, 16 and 17

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Okay, the good news is that Sunday's WERA races are sorted and in the process of uploading at this time. Currently on image 3261 of 3841. Mercifully, all I have to do, beyond sorting, is hit an upload button and the interwebz takes over from there.

I am currently sorting Friday's images. Advanaced is complete and now I'm moving on to novice and intermediate. If all goes to plan, I will start uploading those tomorrow and should have those done sometime Sunday.

Now, with regards to Saturday..........After the races were completed and awards handed out, I powered up the laptop, hooked up the card reader and left my trailer to get a few cold ones and some food. Apparently while I was out, there was a technical glitch of some sort and the images did not get transferred to my laptop. I have made two attempts to recover the images and am currently waiting on a third vendor's response. However, I have not had any luck in recovering the images.

I cannot express how sorry I am that this occurred and how outright stupid I feel right now. If it's any consolation to anyone, karma bit me in the ass on the way home on I-76 just into Ohio. I shredded a trailer tire on my camper and it took out the plumbing to my dump valves. So, you can say I left my "stuff" on I-76. Thank you to Dave Spaw (Blue 77 SV) for stopping and helping me out as my wimpy 1.5 ton jack couldn't lift the trailer to swap out the tire. He saved the day by having a 2.5 ton jack in his van that was able to do the job. Plus a thank you to the OSHP for having a unit provide cover as people, prior to his arrival, were not giving much room to work (blew the left side tire and I was in the right lane).

AGAIN, I CANNOT APOPLOGIZE ENOUGH FOR THIS. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT MARTY@PHOTOSBYMARTYLLC.COM.

See everyone next month at PittRace.