Possibly heading 2 Summit Main 4/29

mphile77

Hey gang, im possibly heading to Summit Main if i can still sign up tomorrow? Im coming from the Reading PA area and im flying solo :( so was wondering if anyone else from the Berks County area will be camping night before? Im always trying to find some riders from my area, because I usually do this fun hobby alone because my friends just don’t know what they are missing lol. Either way Im sure i will meet some cool people to hang around with.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, I don’t got your geographic requirements but if you need a hand look for me in a larger toyhauler with a blue r1 and an orange and black rc8.

Tom

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Can't help with the travel, and I'm missing Summit. But, you're correct about meeting a bunch of cool people to hang out with. Just introduce yourself, everyone is really helpful and welcoming!

If it's not sold out you can sign up. If you don't have an Elite membership there will be a late fee.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hope to see you there! I'll be looking forward to seeing your smiling face at Tech/Registration and the riders meeting! Just ask if you need anything. We're all pretty friendly. Well, at least most of us :)

mphile77

Hope to see you there! I'll be looking forward to seeing your smiling face at Tech/Registration and the riders meeting! Just ask if you need anything. We're all pretty friendly. Well, at least most of us :)
Yup i will be attending, booked it last night, im excited to see the track!

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I’ll be there and I’m from Harrisburg area. I’m not headed down until the morning, but have a black/silver enclosed trailer with a larger N2 sticker on back. Blue R6. If you need any help stop by. I have to leave early, but should be there through mid afternoon.

You’re going to have a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk