R6 Race/Track Bike

Brian Von Stetten

2007 R6 Race or Track bike for sale. I have owned and ridden this bike on the track for 10 years doing 5-10 track days per year. No racing was done except for occasional mock races during track days. This bike was fully race prepared and built by Markbilt Race Bikes 5 years ago and was always maintained by him every season with no expenses spared. The bike has a supersport engine build also done by Markbilt 3 years ago. I am selling because life is taking me in a different direction and I did not ride it at all this year. This is a very fast, reliable, and capable bike that can easily run sub 1:30 lap times at NJMP thunderbolt with the appropriate rider. I cannot remember all the upgrades that were done to this bike and I know that it adds up to over 15K invested. The bike is ready to roll and needs nothing. Only issue is a cracked windscreen which has been glued from my son leaning on it in the garage.

The bike is located in Lancaster County PA and I will consider delivering the bike to you if the distance is reasonable.

The selling price for the bike and everything included below is $5900.

Bike Components:
  • Supersport engine build mapped to run on 100LL AV fuel. Dyno tuned to 124 HP.
  • Race prep ECU and wiring harness. keyless start.
  • Ohlins front suspension set for 165 lb rider.
  • Penske rear shock
  • Dynojet quick shifter set up for GP shifting.
  • Woodcraft rear sets
  • Vortex 42T rear sprocket and DID chain
  • Braking front rotors and new SBS sintered pads
  • S.S. brake lines
  • Captive wheel spacers with captive rear brake caliper for easy tire changes.
  • Full Akropovik exhaust.
  • Full race prep safety wired.
  • BMC air filter
  • Dion device brake lever guard
  • GPR Steering damper
  • Armour Bodies plastics painted white
  • Pirelli SC-1 slicks at about 40%

Extras included::
  • New set of Pirelli SC-1 slicks
  • Woodcraft tire warmers
  • Front and rear stands
  • Pit Bull trailer restraint system
IMG_3072 (1).jpgIMG_3073 (1).jpgIMG_3111 (1).jpgIMG_3075 (1).jpgIMG_3076 (1).jpgIMG_3077 (1).jpgIMG_3078 (1).jpgIMG_3080 (1).jpgIMG_3081 (1).jpgIMG_3082 (1).jpg

Brian Von Stetten

No title. I can explain why if you want to PM me. I don't know how to PM.
I will be happy to provide a notarized bill of sale at time of purchase.