Race licence school

Holmes

I searched N2 forum for race class info and it was not in the appendices of the N2 manual, so I apologize if this topic has been covered elsewhere.

What are the requirements for applying to the N2 race license school? If all things considered, who should or should not? Are there additional items or bike modifications needed? I am very interested. Additional information would be helpful to determine if I should signup for a future class.

Thanks,
Michael

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
I believe you need to be in intermediate to sign up for the race school. There are no additional bike requirements to take the class.

The race school is really to go over a typical race weekend and go over some of the differences between wera\ccs and is not a riding class. You will spend the morning in the classroom and Intermediate group and then will be involved in a mock race after lunch. Once you completed the mock race and pass a written test you will receive a certificate that you can turn in to get a provisional license.

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Mr. Jester covered it (Thank you dude!) unless there's any other specific questions.