race school at Road Atlanta 4/15

i-Zapp

Hello all. Hey i signed up for race school for this coming weekend on a bit of whim. Thinking about possibly doing some "vintage" racing at some point, and thought that getting it under my belt sooner than later might be a good idea (not sure about whether doing it at my season opener at a new track is a good idea though...).

Are there any special preparations required? Assuming it's all normal TD prep.

And what's the schedule of the day? I'm traveling down from Ohio with a few other guys and it'd be cool to be on track at the same time (so we're all OFF track at the same time). Presuming there's some classroom and we ride in the A group slot?

Anything else to warn/entice me about?

thanks

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
No real "prep" for the race school at RA other than obviously making sure your gear and bike are ready for tech.

IIRC, last year the school started sometime after riders meeting, and was in the classroom on the 1st floor on the other side of the Yokohama bridge. At lunch, a short mock race that you just have to finish. Then you're done. You'd be a normal rider in your normal group after the class and mock race.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Everyone signed up for the race school on Saturday should have received an email from Huey laying out the sequence of the day.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I believe you are all sorted out now I-Zapp. Give me a shout if you need.

IG: @jonathanlandwer