Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

steve gould

gkotlin;302178 wrote: Gouldilocks!

Whats up brother!

Bust out the popcorn smiley and enjoy the show. I've seen the trailer.

Don't be a stranger.
Good to hear from you Greg! I was in Chicago last year and tried to get together with Wink but I couldnt convince him to leave Hoffman Estates!!

I'm not worried about anything. There is already a new alternative.

yokel84

What all tracks are considered as being in the southeast region? I've never seen this clearly laid out.

Mike55

yokel84;302188 wrote: What all tracks are considered as being in the southeast region? I've never seen this clearly laid out.
VIR, Summit, NC Bike, Road Atlanta, Barber, Roebling, Jennings...

noobinacan

rob92;302145 wrote: ^^ looks like Mike took the bait from a troll!
lol.
yeah mIke why would you let a troll do that to you ?
or wait

did you create a new account and started all this yourself ?

bmrboy

noobinacan;302192 wrote: lol.
yeah mIke why would you let a troll do that to you ?
or wait

did you create a new account and started all this yourself ?
Hey Aman , I hear there giving away free bus tickets to Delhi , want me to get you one ... HAHAHAHA :nutkick:

meanstrk

Control Rider
bmrboy;302193 wrote: Hey Aman , I hear there giving away free bus tickets to Delhi , want me to get you one ... HAHAHAHA :nutkick:

Someone is looking for an old fashioned ass whooping. What a dick move..

Mike55

HondaGalToo;302218 wrote: So was he. Summit Point, WV, is a Mid-Atlantic track.
Hmmm that's interesting. It's funny because that is closer to me than NYST and NJMP, so I'd consider it on the NE and SE border. Thanks for the clarification. Someone needs to start doing Mid-Ohio though because there's nothing between Pitt Race and Putnam Park, which is also closer to me than NYST and NJMP (Nelson's Ledges doesn't count). : )

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Mid-O was running their own trackdays, check their site. Unless that's changed in the past couple of years, no orgs run there. They kicked STT out and started running their own show. I have no idea how it is.

TLR67

HondaGalToo;302226 wrote: Mid-O was running their own trackdays, check their site. Unless that's changed in the past couple of years, no orgs run there. They kicked STT out and started running their own show. I have no idea how it is.
Yes they started the Mid Ohio School.... I went a couple years back when KTM was sponsoring.... They really put on a great show... That track is a blast also... A little slick in the AM but fun after...:adore:

Mike55

HondaGalToo;302226 wrote: Mid-O was running their own trackdays, check their site. Unless that's changed in the past couple of years, no orgs run there. They kicked STT out and started running their own show. I have no idea how it is.
I did notice that last year and had intended on going, but they only offered a Mon&Tues. That would take a little more planning than I had time for at that point. I'll get an earlier start and try again this year. It's nice to have the consistency of an org that you ride with often though, especially on an unfamiliar track. They run a lot of car events throughout the year and I'm sure that's their focus. It sure would be nice to have that as an option a few times a year though. It's only only 3 hours from me : )

Godfather

Every Village

Iron.Unicorn;302119 wrote: Bmrboy, are you a fucking retard?
Iron Unicorn,

Every Village has a Retard.... just so happens that BMRBOY is OURS in the South East.:D But he is LOVED!

bmrboy

meanstrk;302219 wrote: Someone is looking for an old fashioned ass whooping. What a dick move..

Just messing with him .... and he knows it !!! you should read the sh!t he sends me !!!!! :D

It's all good ..... everything is cooooool ...... :agree:

bmrboy

Godfather;302264 wrote: Iron Unicorn,

Every Village has a Retard.... just so happens that BMRBOY is OURS in the South East.:D But he is LOVED!
Thanks Mike .... I know I can count on your moral support .....:adore: