Roebling Road Raceway Roll Call: 5/20-5/21

vanelli56

Its still 33 days away as of this morning... but considering the fact that RRR is the first TD that I'm planning on for the year.... its getting close enough where I am starting to get pumped up about it.
Its also getting to the point where I'll start doing some of the little things to the bike to get her ready for the year... Oil change, Coolant flush (water wetter), brake/clutch fluid change, check the good ole' blinker fluid ;-) , etc.

Also kind of excited to try my hand at changing my tires myself this year.
Just made a bead breaker, and got some tire spoons, and a static balancer this week.... So i have a new set of the B-stones RS-10's that I'll be fitting on soon.

Who else will be making it down to Savannah for some fun in the sun?
Myself and friends will be there for Saturdays sessions.
Looming forward to getting back to the track!
~ Gene-o

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I'll be there vanelli56! Never too early to get your bike dialed in. RRR is one of my favorite tracks too!

IG: @jonathanlandwer

vanelli56

I'll be there vanelli56! Never too early to get your bike dialed in. RRR is one of my favorite tracks too!

IG: @jonathanlandwer

Yes sir! I've only been to robling once, and it was almost 10 years ago! But loved the track!
The one thing I learned and will never forget.... and don't mind passing along to anyone else that's never been....
The front straight is fast as heck.... and if you come out from full tuck before you slow down a little for turn one... the wind will push you back.... HARD!
LOL
Personally learned that the hard way... thought it was gonna push me right off the bike.

If there are any riders on the fence about signing up.... Do it! RRR might not have the fame of barber or road atl.... but it sure is a blast to ride! Sweepers for days!!

~Gene-o

RyanJG

Hoping the rain holds off for on Sunday. 8 hours of driving for me so I hope mother nature plays nice! Leaving out tomorrow night. Can anyone recommend a hotel close by?

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Hoping the rain holds off for on Sunday. 8 hours of driving for me so I hope mother nature plays nice! Leaving out tomorrow night. Can anyone recommend a hotel close by?

Sorry for late reply. For next time......Econolodge for inexpensive or Holiday Inn Express in Bloomingdale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk