Roll Call VIR N. Apr 1st Who's going???

Pseudolus

meanstrk;302223 wrote: BTW... I suggest taking a close look at the NESBA VIR schedule and compare it to the dates already released by PRE yesterday. These days are paid for already by PRE...

1) May 30 ( North)
2) June 28-29 (South)
3) July 14 (North)
4) Aug 18 (North)
5) Sept 15 (North)

That's correct.. All these dates are still on the NESBA events registration page, but they DO NOT HAVE THE TRACK on those dates. PRE does. These are all dates I would have done with NESBA too, but that will not be happening now. PRE will be getting my money.
Wow! Good info. I just wish PRE would also take the 3-31 date! I've got California superbike on that May 30 weekend so I'll have to wait until July/August to get down to VIR. Thanks for the info again!

devildogae

meanstrk;302223 wrote: BTW... I suggest taking a close look at the NESBA VIR schedule and compare it to the dates already released by PRE yesterday. These days are paid for already by PRE...

1) May 30 ( North)
2) June 28-29 (South)
3) July 14 (North)
4) Aug 18 (North)
5) Sept 15 (North)

That's correct.. All these dates are still on the NESBA events registration page, but they DO NOT HAVE THE TRACK on those dates. PRE does. These are all dates I would have done with NESBA too, but that will not be happening now. PRE will be getting my money.
Where did PRE release this schedule?