RRR March 13/14

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Hi all, KK (Mrs. JAS) and I are looking forward to riding with y'all in a few weeks. It will be my first time on the track in 19 years (!!!) and her first time ever.

Will the track be open Friday night to allow people to drop off their bikes and set up their pits, and if so, what time will gates open and close on Friday? Thanks!

JustAnotherSquid

Tom, we looked for you several times but never found you. You're pretty good at hiding! :D We'll try to visit you at the next one.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Tom, we looked for you several times but never found you. You're pretty good at hiding! :D We'll try to visit you at the next one.
I was in the corner with Cappy and Huey, wait they put me in the corner, no one puts baby in the corner. I was out riding a lot so not surprised we missed each other and I was asleep Saturday by 8:30. I guess you'll have to do some dates in the north now.

JustAnotherSquid

Wow, to think one year ago I showed up to RRR a complete newbie, on a bike I'd never ridden before, totally incapable of riding around a racetrack with any skill whatsoever.

Now just twelve months, twenty-four track days, and two crashes later, I return to RRR!

On a bike I've never ridden before.

Totally incapable of riding around a racetrack with any skill whatsoever.

It's like Groundhog Day. :D

We're looking forward to seeing all the N2 people in less than two weeks! Woohoo!!