Run in B although currently in I group?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Blaise;14455 wrote: Out of interest: Why would you?
I'm guessing because the I group is sold out and the B group isn't...

No can do. The registration page won't let you sign up for any group other than the one you're in, which is one of the many things I like about NESBA. :)

I believe, however, that you can bump yourself down, but then I'm guessing you have to then wait until you're bumped back up by a CR?

jshap

That is correct.

I was just hoping to get some track time in and help NESBA fill up each group. (Figured the would rather fill a group then have empty unpaid slots? :dunno: )

Thanks for the input. If anyone knows of someone selling a "I" please send them my way.

HondaGalToo;14473 wrote: I'm guessing because the I group is sold out and the B group isn't...

No can do. The registration page won't let you sign up for any group other than the one you're in, which is one of the many things I like about NESBA. :)

JGardy_781

jshap;14475 wrote: IFigured the would rather fill a group then have empty unpaid slots? :dunno:
One of the things I like best about NESBA is they won't drop people into inappropriate riding groups to make a few extra dollars. Witness damn near any Summit JC day. Full Intro, B and I groups, but there will only be a handful of guys that don't happen to be CRs are riding in A. More money could be made by shuffling more people up to A, but you won't see it happening here...

For the record, I have seen people bump themselves down, but it's usually the result of a crash and the resultant mental blocks to overcome that has them so far off their game that they're actually riding at the lower level, and they ask the club to move them down. Infrequent, though.

Jason

PlayWithGravity

"B" riders probably appreciate not getting outbraked by the more advanced riders. A late brake to a "B" rider isn't the same thing as a late brake to an I or A rider.