Since she won't do it, I will

MrFrzz

slow and wide
Hey everyone, so my wife came to Roebling with me in May, took some pictures, went to Huey's twinkle twinkle lunchtime concert, and watched everyone rip around the track... She subsequently decided she wasn't waiting till next season and we're now registered again and coming back to roebling in a few weeks. She's joined on here, (Winterlean465) but doesn't post much. Figured I'd introudui her though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Roebling.

Attachments

• KIMG0450-EFFECTS.jpg
    KIMG0450-EFFECTS.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
By the title of this thread I was hoping for something else! I guess I'll just have the welcome the wife to the club. Sitting around watching sucks! Riding yourself is so much better. I hope she enjoys it.

CBRtist

Haha.... this title definitely caught my eye. Great... if not now... WHEN? I always say.

Fellow female rider here... I don't get down South often these days, but will be at Barber. Tell you wife to give me a wave if she ever sees me or wants someone to chat with. Welcome!

MrFrzz

slow and wide
We MAY make Barber. If not this year then next. I'm sure she'd jump at the opportunity to chat with you

tdelegram

Control Rider
Tell your wife welcome aboard from me too. Last time Wendy stopped over to chat with me it was like 2 hours and involved planning a DQ run for blizzards, she’s been forewarned.

CBRtist

We MAY make Barber. If not this year then next. I'm sure she'd jump at the opportunity to chat with you
No need to wait. Have her PM me so we can chat before we meet IRL!

Tell your wife welcome aboard from me too. Last time Wendy stopped over to chat with me it was like 2 hours and involved planning a DQ run for blizzards, she’s been forewarned.

And why is this a bad thing? :rolleyes:

WinterLean465

Thanks everyone for the welcome and hubby for ousting me lol

Watching was fun but nowhere near the level of what I am expecting being out there is.

No need to wait. Have her PM me so we can chat before we meet IRL!

I agree!! No need to wait to make awesome track friends! :) I'll PM you! We'll have to move Barber up the priority list now lol