Snow thread

Motofun352

Control Rider
We got 32" on Monday night and it's snowing again...maybe 3" more. Took the 5 yo grand daughter out on a snow tube. I just sank in, couldn't go for sh*t. I give her a good push on my front hill and off she goes at half the speed of light. Down the hill, through the hedge row, over the drive, down the lower field heading for the creek. Me, I'm chasing through thigh deep snow for a good 1/2 mile....Thought I was going to have a myocardio infarction...a stroke at least. Getting old sucks!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Jack there are things with motors that go in the snow, you should look into them. Alternatively, you just jump started your spring fitness routine!

beac83

The moral of the story is: carry less weight, go faster! :D

I need to lose 15 lbs before the season gets going.

tdelegram

Control Rider
No worries Judy, I am in the same boat, but you can borrow mine and they will be enormous on you. By the way, nice to see you're out of hibernation, 3 posts in one day!

Fortunately I just played in a weekend hockey tournament and we had 5 games in 2.5 days, I am walking kind of funny but it's the fitness jumpstart I needed and spring is about to break, time to air up the mountain bike tires.

Jack, I am going to commit to a minimum of 30 minutes a day of cardio or weight lifting, can i count on you to the same? PS, my weights are usually 12 ounces, trying to work up to 16 or 20 ounce but 12 for now.