So long 2011.......Hello 2012

Lonewrench

Greetings'
Just got back into the shop and had a minute to post a little something. First of all thank you to all the NESBA members who made our season a great one!!:adore: More importantly thanks to the CR's and admin guys from the SE region. These people made it easy for PC to do thier job week in and out. It wasn't just the "hey man thanks for being here" it was everything you individually did for us to make us feel welcome. Here are just a few of the movers and shakers in no particular order.

DJ
Mooney
Cal
Ruhe
St. Anger (Darren)
Dunham
Doo-Doo
Eddie Lord
Pitzer
The guy I would like to thank the most is........
JRA, this guy never lets up he made our lives a lot easier this year via communication,scheduling and just being a great guy,a fair guy. I wish 2011 would never end,but it has to make way for a great 2012.
Everyone in the SE family has made Carli,Tony,Mike and myself feel really great about continuing on with out a doubt for years to come.
It was also great to enjoy the time we spent with all the crew from Irish Racing,you were missed at Barber guys. Talk about being taken care of:adore: We cant wait to see you guys real soon. Thank you all

Mike@PCW

I have not been as involved as I wanted to be for several different reasons but I certainly wanted to thank EVERYONE as well. We were made to feel like family from the first event and it has been very much appreciated. We look forward to a great 2012!
Damn is it already 2012? Time is moving along quicker than me at Road A.:D

THANKS!!

JRA

Chuck, no need to thank me I'm just doing my job. The Performance Cycleworx presence at the track is a HUGE benefit to all of our members. I really want to see you guys succeed at this because that will give us the best chance of having you come back each year. You guys at the track in 2012 equals a huge win for NESBA Southeast. Thanks for all you have done in 2011!

moonbeam

I would just like to say what a plessure it was to meet you , Carli and Tony . I enjoy hanging out with all of you . As I have said before this is the best thing that has happend here in the Southeast with NESBA . I look forward to the new season and seeing what you have in store for next year.
Again thanks for all your help .

If there is anything I can do to help you please feel free to ask . It the least I can do for all the help you have given me.

Moonbeam

kyle m

Chuck its been fun getting to know you and the other PC guys and girl (cant forget Carli). And its always good to hear that a group of beer drinking, food loving fools can help add to what is already a great experience with NESBA. Look forward to getting to hang out again real soon!

DanQ

Frank and I just finished up the season at CMP (the weekend Bodell posted about :D). Definitely was a good learning year for me, and I enjoyed meeting so many new folks (like Chuck) and hanging out with folks I've known (all my Irish Racing brothers and the great folks like JRA from NESBA).

Now for the off season and taking better care of my knees, and trying to come up with some new recipes for those that may be getting tired of the country style ribs, chili, and pulled pork :rtfm:

Thanks to everyone, especially Irish Racing and NESBA, for making this a fun season. :cool:

Irish01

No doubt, this has been a great season and thanks to ALL who allowed us to become part of the Southeast famiy! Chuck, Mike and Carli, you are AWESOME! Thanks for making it fun for us as well! It is at this time I feel the need to announce my retirement from the track and pursue my dream :) Yes, I have decided to take up ballet, I wish the best for all my track brothas and sisters!

denbsteph

Ballet? Why not crochet or gardening.............Ballet? You must have got a hold of some bad track crack. Only accept track crack from fellow track crack fanatics that have partaken of that particular batch of track crack.......make sense? Good luck in your ballet career, post some pic's of you in your tutu. LOL!!!!