Special Season Pass

Nesba

Dates are posted and i wanted to extend a special season pass to the forum first. Here are the details.

****THIS DEAL WILL ONLY LAST FOR 24 HOURS and then will go up to $2500****

To participate EMAIL EVENTS at NESBA dot com

Season Pass
Dates-http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/
Price-$2000
Guaranteed spot at all events
Do 20 events price per event is $100

10 Event Package
Price-$1500
Guaranteed spot

Prices have gone up and these packages have become that much more important to members who like to ride, a lot!

noobinacan

Bob, is the schedule almost final ? any other dates that may be added ?
also ETA on elite pricing ?

There's hardly any dates and only RA on weekends. and One off VIR North

thanks

Nesba

noobinacan;299015 wrote: Bob, is the schedule almost final ? any other dates that may be added ?
also ETA on elite pricing ?

There's hardly any dates and only RA on weekends. and One off VIR North

thanks
We may be adding a few dates but this is what we have for now. It is all based on demand and usage, the more the events fill the more we will add.

dsemian

Nesba;299018 wrote: Elite pricing is up
Not seeing the elite pricing....I don't think. Is $210 for Barber correct? I thought the elite member never paid more than $175. Also looking at VIR (Monday) and thought those were all $99.
I realize things change, suck it up and all......but can this be clarified?

Kruizen

Control Rider
Yeah I'm seeing $195 for vir n on a Monday with elite pricing. Think a button didn't get clicked to turn on elite pricing.

Thanks

Quickone4u

dsemian;299031 wrote: Not seeing the elite pricing....I don't think. Is $210 for Barber correct? I thought the elite member never paid more than $175. Also looking at VIR (Monday) and thought those were all $99.
I realize things change, suck it up and all......but can this be clarified?
Hope this isn't the case. Was going to purchase my Elite membership within the next few days but, will be putting on hold until all of this is clarified. The pricing structure and benefits is what drew me to try Elite this year but, if this has changed I'll just stick with basic.

03bueller

Control Rider
I think the price structure has had to change, hopefully it will be updated soon, elite still saves you ~$35 a day, so if you're riding 6 days a year there's no reason to not get it....I just don't get all the Monday VIR N dates.....I can't make any of them :(

Quickone4u

03bueller;299042 wrote: I think the price structure has had to change, hopefully it will be updated soon, elite still saves you ~$35 a day, so if you're riding 6 days a year there's no reason to not get it....I just don't get all the Monday VIR N dates.....I can't make any of them :(
We shall see. Hopefully sooner then later. Definitely agree with the VIR deal. That's my home track and will probably only be able to do one of those North days. Sucks but, I'll take whatever I can. That's also part of the reason for reconsidering the Elite membership.

vzhulin

This is an amazing deal for folks that do more than a few track days a year. Full season pass - guaranteed spot at every single event - for $2k! Thanks Bob and NESBA for this promotion, I'm psyched to use this. Think I did 16 NESBA days last year... This would have saved a lot of money. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RADAR Magnet

The packages are attractive on a stand alone basis but ultimately have to be considered in conjunction with the schedule. Tailoring the schedule to demand is understandable but this is really counterintuitive. It's hard to believe the Southeast can't support more than one weekend at VIR. It's hard to understand how a bunch of one-day events, on Mondays, at VIR North is going to encourage attendance.

I'd like to understand what's likely to be added if attendance looks good and just how likely it is. Do we have firm options on dates or is it a matter of picking through whatever's available? I suspect it's the latter but would like to be wrong...

denbsteph

This is how I look at it, new pavement, cars draw more money = less time for bikes. Am I reading into this to much?

Another organization appears to be having the same issue, very few weekend TD's at VIR. HHHMMMMMMMM

bidwell

Nesba;299018 wrote: Elite pricing is up
My fault, I assumed that elite pricing would be the same as last year. It IS showing up but prices have gone up pretty dramatically. Personally I don't have a problem with that, I would much prefer paying a few bucks more if it means keeping NESBA healthy.

Quickone4u

bidwell;299085 wrote: My fault, I assumed that elite pricing would be the same as last year. It IS showing up but prices have gone up pretty dramatically. Personally I don't have a problem with that, I would much prefer paying a few bucks more if it means keeping NESBA healthy.
Care to share the rates you're seeing? Been planning to sign up for Elite this year and was about to do just that today until seeing all the confusion and questions going around about Elite pricing. Have you seen where any other part of the elite membership has changed? I would like to go ahead and sign up so I can at least get my first day or two paid for but, this is making me hesitant.

Kruizen

Control Rider
The problem with saying elite pricing is up, is that the pricing structure is listed for elite pricing when you buy the elite membership. So at this point there is the possibility of some MAJOR issues. When I buy a membership that says Mondays are $99 and then they aren't, "bait and switch""false advertising" pick one.

Quickone4u

Kruizen;299087 wrote: The problem with saying elite pricing is up, is that the pricing structure is listed for elite pricing when you buy the elite membership. So at this point there is the possibility of some MAJOR issues. When I buy a membership that says Mondays are $99 and then they aren't, "bait and switch""false advertising" pick one.
Exactly what I'm trying to avoid! Been way too much back and forth and no definitive answers. I'm planning to do as many days as I can afford this year and would like to give Elite a try but, I'm not forking out the cash without knowing what I'm getting.