Special Season Pass

Goldie

Call if you want to talk about your issue. I dont think i ever got a response from you with my question.

03bueller

Control Rider
Sorry to see you go m8, even with all the hassle I will continue to ride with Nesba. For me it is about the family, more so than just getting on the track. I can't say I've ever ridden with another org because I haven't, and maybe they have the same environment, but this is home to me; so I shall stay here, regardless of the hassles or dates not being what "I" want. I'm here for the long haul for good or bad.

Now that being said, glad I bought your zx6, love this thing!

Goldie

I'm NOT calling you Bob, you call me if I'm worth your precious time. I've done my part by emailing you as you initially asked and I already responded to your initial email to include asking you in another email what the status was. That's three emails thus far. It amazes me that you receive my initial email but have not received the second or third email. You have my phone number on file and the name is Kervin from Chesapeake VA. As far as I'm concerned its a waste to call you because I highly doubt you will pick up. I find it ironic that this past weekend I was changing tires for another Nesbian who I just met from my area and he said that he's been having trouble making contact with you as well. I'm not trying to bash Nesba as I've been a loyal customer from Day 1 in 2007, but from a customer service perspective NESBA is no longer my favorite Org. You have to realize part of my reason for asking you these questions is because it is a deciding factor for membership. I really don't want to pay for Elite Membership if I can use my remaining 6 days due to the fact I ride with other ORGs as well. If I decide to ride with NESBA beyond the 6 days then I am prepared to pay the extra cost with those track days. You have my number, look forward to hearing from you.

Nesba

Goldie;299841 wrote: I'm NOT calling you Bob, you call me if I'm worth your precious time. I've done my part by emailing you as you initially asked and I already responded to your initial email to include asking you in another email what the status was. That's three emails thus far. It amazes me that you receive my initial email but have not received the second or third email. You have my phone number on file and the name is Kervin from Chesapeake VA. As far as I'm concerned its a waste to call you because I highly doubt you will pick up. I find it ironic that this past weekend I was changing tires for another Nesbian who I just met from my area and he said that he's been having trouble making contact with you as well. I'm not trying to bash Nesba as I've been a loyal customer from Day 1 in 2007, but from a customer service perspective NESBA is no longer my favorite Org. You have to realize part of my reason for asking you these questions is because it is a deciding factor for membership. I really don't want to pay for Elite Membership if I can use my remaining 6 days due to the fact I ride with other ORGs as well. If I decide to ride with NESBA beyond the 6 days then I am prepared to pay the extra cost with those track days. You have my number, look forward to hearing from you.
Ill call you tonight. Anytime too late?

Goldie

Yes you did. Somehow I was thinking you would call my house and my cell was on vibrate so I missed you. I'll call you tomorrow so we can get this sorted. I have forac (Navy talk).

Goldie

Okay, I'm good now. Bob and I chatted like the gentleman we are on the phone and the matter has been resolved.Thanks Bob for your phone call and your consideration. For those having issues, I would say a phone call is sometimes better than emailing to ensure both parties get their points across with no assumptions and to ensure your issue is handled in a timely fashion. I hope I didn't appear as NESBA bashing because that was not my intent because we all know NESBA is one of the finest Orgs out there. Again, thanks Bob for contacting me to resolve the issue and I apologize if I caused any grief to you or to the NESBA family. I give NESBA a thumbs up!

MrK

in any successfully relationship .... communication is key.

Now how about a rival org having 100 track days this season ... this is my focus

Godfather

Say What?

It is so easy to misunderstand someone on the forum. The sentences below are the same. Stress the italicized words for each one and they have different meaning.

I didn't say you stole my bike.

I didn't say you stole
my bike.

I didn't say you stole my
bike.

I didn't say you stole my bike

Okay? Are we all good? :dunno:

WELL THEN!

HOW ABOUT SOME MORE VIR DATES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
!:D

Quickone4u

Godfather;299991 wrote: It is so easy to misunderstand someone on the forum. The sentences below are the same. Stress the italicized words for each one and they have different meaning.

I didn't say you stole
my bike.

bike.

WELL THEN!

Another vote for more VIR dates please!

mastermind

MrK;299989 wrote: in any successfully relationship .... communication is key.

Now how about a rival org having 100 track days this season ... this is my focus
They wanted to say "over" 100..... and I had to say no. It's actually a bit less that that.

Can't do too many days - don't want to spread oneself too thin.

Cheers.

t

Nesba

Ill be glad to personally speak to anyone who wants to listen.

Just ping me via email and we will set up a time to chat.

robert dot blandford at nesba dot com

bmrboy

Godfather;299991 wrote: It is so easy to misunderstand someone on the forum. The sentences below are the same. Stress the italicized words for each one and they have different meaning.

I didn't say you stole
my bike.

bike.

WELL THEN!

Mike ....... You are a literary genius !!!!!!! :asleep: Good to see you brushing up on your ENGLISH ..... HAHAHAHA
Are you ready to car pool with me , don't be skeerd ....... :D