Summit Main Air Fence Help!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hi everyone!

As our opener at Summit Main on Monday the 29th approaches, it's time to talk about Air Fence - that wonderful stuff that helps keep us safe. We're asking for people to assist in setting up Air Fence on Sunday evening, and tearing it down on Monday evening. This is a great opportunity to get a closer look at the track up close that you don't often get. Plus, N2 offers credits toward future track days for each assist.

We will try to start setting up the Air Fence at about 5pm on Sunday evening. If you're able, please tell the main gate that you're on the Air Fence crew - and when you get to the paddock look for me either at my rig (white dodge truck, white enclosed trailer, blue canopy - R1 and FZ07 out front) or in front of the classroom.

We really appreciate any help we can get. Air Fence is a great tool and we really want to make sure we have the best possible day on Monday!

Look forward to seeing some smiling faces!

Bill

tdelegram

Control Rider
Air fence keeps us all safe, so thanks in advance to anyone that helps. From experience, bring some bug repellent, the mosquitoes at summit are liter bike sized. Bill if the ccs schedule changes I’ll find you guys on track once I arrive and get my pit bike out.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I'll try to get in to help with the AF. I checked the Summit website to see who was in before us....They listed us as on Shenny, I'm sure (hoping) this is a mistake. :confused: