Summit Main Race School

tdelegram

Control Rider
To all my fellow students congrats on passing race school and not letting the weather dampen your spirits. Additionally, Scott, John and Will, thanks for instructing and more importantly sharing your experiences too. Below are the links to my race video's. A couple of things to note, in class John mentioned at the 1 board, visor down, bike in gear, I only got 1/2 that right and though, why did i just seal my visor, it's fogging up already. Green flag drop the clutch and, DOH, put it in gear!!! Chris, you surprised the hell out of me going into one, i couldn't hear you and wasn't expecting anyone to pass me as i thought i was the only one on rains. I had fun chasing you down and then putting my head down last lap. For some reason both camera's created 2 files so there's a Part 1 & Part 2 for front and rear. Lap times were 1:45, 1:44, 1:43, 1:38. See you all at PIRC!

Thanks,
Tom

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Always nice to see how excited racers and track day riders get over the mock race!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I look forward to seeing those KTM's of yours in the HWT Twins class with WERA! And A Superstock...and A Superbike... :D