Summit Point July 18-20

Chris CBR996

twowheels12;1336 wrote: I don't think it gets a bad wrap either. Very fun track indeed. If anything, I would assume its played out for some people. Since its one of the closest tracks to the DC area.

For example, two of my friends and I are signing up for a day in the near future. We all love JC, yet our agreement was "anything but jefferson". Only because we all have done it multiple times.

:idea: Anyone ever count how many dates Nesba has certain tracks available? Is JC one of the top?
Well, for years all I ever heard was "JC is a crappy track. It is slippery. it's too short." The only complaint I ever had was about 3-4 years ago we had 3 deer run out in front of a CR, another rider and myself while rocking into T3. We were lucky no one hit them. Most unfortunate was the guy the next day that cut a deer in half on the back stretch.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Chris CBR996;1470 wrote: Asbury Park out to Belvidere huh? talk about culture shock. What kind of music you play?
God no! Asbury, as in Asbury (Hunterdon County) next to Bloomsbury. We're part of Bethlehem Township. We play mostly rock, blues (SRV style), and even a little country-ish stuff. Haven't played at the Brewhaha yet!

Chris CBR996

BoyR1;1474 wrote: God no! Asbury, as in Asbury (Hunterdon County) next to Bloomsbury. We're part of Bethlehem Township. We play mostly rock, blues (SRV style), and even a little country-ish stuff. Haven't played at the Brewhaha yet!
My Bad!! hell we're practically neighbors then!!

Surfinglbi23

Why is everyone nursing old rubber? Is Moon not going to be in attendance? Actually, I need new rubber Friday AM so I better just email him!!

Katie785

Surfinglbi23;1748 wrote: Why is everyone nursing old rubber? Is Moon not going to be in attendance? Actually, I need new rubber Friday AM so I better just email him!!
because its the middle of the season and all our credit cards (and drewbies) are maxxed out!

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
This is my first track day, look forward to becoming a fellow addict. I'll only be there Friday.

Surfinglbi23

Katie785;1772 wrote: because its the middle of the season and all our credit cards (and drewbies) are maxxed out!
LOL ... awesome now I get it!

But I still hope moon is there as I need a new rear!

rk97

Surfinglbi23;1778 wrote: LOL ... awesome now I get it!

But I still hope moon is there as I need a new rear!
< insert your own "new rear" joke here > ;)

I have not ridden JC - but I know it is a very right-hand biased track. weather looks great. run the rear til it's 80% gone, then flip it! (i may be pulling the same trick at BeaveRun this weekend :p)

greytop

ok, you talked me into it..be there on Friday as well as Saturday

Mrs. Greytop insists I have a "pit buddy" on Friday. she says, "that big Main track is all rough and dangerous, make sure you have a friend there..."

so, If I roll up and get all close and personal, it's Mrs. Greytop's fault... :)