T-Bolt May 15th

Laszlo

I’ll be there:) Thankfully it’s my “home” track, only about 45 minutes away. I’m riding blue Thruxton RS 1200 (breaking in still via my commute my new Speed Triple RR so having fun on the Thruxton). This will be my second event with N2TD, good and helpful group! Have fun and see ya there.

g_debell757

I’ll be there:) Thankfully it’s my “home” track, only about 45 minutes away. I’m riding blue Thruxton RS 1200 (breaking in still via my commute my new Speed Triple RR so having fun on the Thruxton). This will be my second event with N2TD, good and helpful group! Have fun and see ya there.
Awesome. Looking forward to riding with you. I live in millville so I'm trying to ride as often as possible. I might do a couple in Ponono and Summit Point.

Laszlo

I've been to Pitt and NCBike, both good tracks. Pitt has great elevation and for me at least, NCBike is a great puzzle and basically all turns. I've never done Summit on a bike, started there w/ a VW Golf then a Miata about two decades ago doing car track days. Good track.

Laszlo

Would anyone know please the contact info for the photographer? I'd like to review some pics to get feedback on body position, eyes, etc. Thanks!