TB Labor Day?

CBRtist

Yeah, it's no Beav... but who's in?

I'll be rolling in Friday night with Ria, and again, hoping some kind soul can help me unload my bike.

And by help... I mean hold your beer :whistle:

Hoping for a great turnout! :like:

Finally i get to say it...."we are in". my son and i will be there sunday afternoon...we are eager to meet you all, especially those who have helped us get to this point. So cheers...and see you all in a few days.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
In!

Raceless man, I'll be rolling in around 5-6, hoping to get in then. Keep in mind ccs is there that day, last time they were there we weren't allowed in until 7.
Look me up when you get there. I'll be pitted behind the big open garage you'll see in front of you as you cross the bridge and enter the paddock. Look for a tan F150 and silverish 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer. I'll look for you too, if you let me know a vehicle or something!

We were hoping to watch the race sunday and then set up camp after the racers bail.. Otherwise i figure we would be far away from where we need to be... We will be in 2 vehicles...a big red dodge ram [my son] and a little white nissan frontier [me]..we can't wait....haha

ridelater

Brew crew will be rolling in Saturday morning and racing all weekend plus the track day as well. Will also have two sv's rolling though tech plus our mw machines as well.

ridelater

Dave you should entry some LW races. The grid are big an ultra competive. 1.30 will win it. 1.35 will get you last place.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Dave you should entry some LW races. The grid are big an ultra competive. 1.30 will win it. 1.35 will get you last place.
I wouldn't be last but about 2 seconds from winning. One of these days I do want to race Jersey, but this season has no budget for racing. Would need a sponsor other than MC and Visa

andykurz

Dave you should entry some LW races. The grid are big an ultra competive. 1.29 will win it, consistent 1.30 will podium. 1.35 will get you ALMOST last place AS AN AMATEUR.

Couple corrections! Great LW racing in CCS this year. I think the races are the best to spectate of any CCS class right now.

McGlade and Ben Smith put down 1:29s in July. Ben did a few 1:18s at Summit in Aug. Lot of people doing 30s now at Thunderbolt. It is really impressive.

In my best race where I did 35/36s I think I got third in amateur. 34/35 got first.