Thank all

MANIX

Control Rider
I would like to thank the nesba family for helpin me pull off a engine swap sat night. Jimmy,Collin,len ,John,Mark from Markbuilt and my boy Musky and the guy that come out of the fog with a filter. Could have never pulled it off. I love this.place. Just ask and someone will help you out. Thanks again everyone:)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
You were at Lightning? I had no idea that bike was actually supposed to run by Sunday. LOL

I didn't see anyone by the bike, otherwise I would have stopped and offered a hand. Bad timing I guess. Makes sense now that I remember it had a few spot lights over it.

MANIX

Control Rider
Well thank god for craigslist. 1130 it sent a rod. At 2 talked to a guy had one didnt get off till 5. Took mine out. Meet him by Rutgers at 7. Drove back ,got there 9. Fired up about 1130( sorry to anyone i bothered). Got up at 7. was on track at 10 for shake down. Didnt have to do anything but put gas in it. Still cant believe it worked. " Riding is living everything else is waiting"

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I could see your pit from my window. You guys were rocking on that bike! Going through your cloud of smoke, I never thought it would be back out there. Amazing.

Myers

Control Rider
A COUPLE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS.

1 - The best was that night.. when you asked for a wrench and were handed a beer... I bout fell over!
2 - anytime anywhere brotha.. that was some awesome stuff right there!
3 - I WISH I HAD A MIC IN MY HELMET FOR THE A GROUP SESSION AFTER LUNCH!!.. .because you would have heard me going down the straight.. turned my head and saw you coming screaming in my helmet "THERE IS NO F*&&^ING WAY IM LETTING A CRAIGSLIST MOTOR PASS ME!!!"""
4 - most importantly - Next time we are in an A session and I pat the top of my helmet.. it means I want to you show you the line cause your slow as the last Gixer motor you had :):haha:

"FRESH POPPED GIXER MOTOR HEEEEERE!"

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Got the motor fixed and was able to get back out there...Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
No Problem! I mostly just held the light and extracted as much beer out of you as possible but YOU'RE WELCOME!

Hey Kenny,

This one was an easy decesion ! And why you ask ? Cuz you would do the same thing for me !

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
We watched you ride by first thing in the morning....bike sounded a little off and we were talking about it. Awesome you got it running and as Otto said, if we knew we would have offered a hand. Awesome!