Thank you N2!

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
I wanted to really put out a heartfelt thank you to this community. I had an outstanding time this weekend at NCBike and I was finally allowed to have my moment. I took 14 seconds off my PR yesterday and got the final bump! Alot of you may not know me and that's because I just started this. 11 months and 15 days ago I had my 1st track day (ironically at NCBike), trying to figure out if motorcycle racing would ever be a thing or it was just a pipe dream. I had no idea what to expect. 11 months ago, I did not expect that I'd have the ability to be running consistent, competitive WERA / ASRA (novice / amateur) times. I obviously bring some skills to the table but they would be useless if it weren't for the direction and focus I've received from N2 Control riders and fellow trackday-ers alike. The ATP was fantastic and I loved the video review (shoutout to A.J, Brenden and I think Dave? for making that happen). Lets continue to help grow this sport and community with the same direction, focus and kindness that you've showed me. America only has 1 rider in world superbike right now, I really believe that organizations like this can change that. Race School at Road Atlanta in June to get my provisional novice license! Thank you for bringing the sport of motorcycle racing from dream to reality for me.

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
I actually took the ATP at CMP last August but it's still a great program. I just wanted to give a shout out. My PB was 1:47 on an SV650 with Contimotions or S22's. I ran a 1:33 on a CBR600RR with Q5's. I see it this way... and please tell me if you disagree. You could chalk it up to 5 seconds thanks to the bike and maybe 2 thanks to the tires but then there's an additional 7 seconds that's probably skill oriented.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you said you went from a 300 to an R1, then maybe I'd say it's the bike, but there's at least one CR floating around on a SV on DOTs that I sure as hell can't catch and I can run 35s at NC...I'd say that's all you Bubba. Congrats on the monumental growth and improvement. Feel free to own it.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I actually took the ATP at CMP last August but it's still a great program. I just wanted to give a shout out. My PB was 1:47 on an SV650 with Contimotions or S22's. I ran a 1:33 on a CBR600RR with Q5's. I see it this way... and please tell me if you disagree. You could chalk it up to 5 seconds thanks to the bike and maybe 2 thanks to the tires but then there's an additional 7 seconds that's probably skill oriented.

When it clicks, it clicks! Congrats!