Thank you to N2 and YCRS

raylee

I only stayed for yesterday, but WOW what an experience. I can't thank the N2 and YCRS crews for yesterday. It was an absolute wealth of knowledge I received. I wish I could have stayed for today, but it is what it is. I feel like I was up against a wall in my progression for these past few months and was starting to become a bit frustrated, but the on-track drills and class room sessions helped to chip away at that wall and now I can't wait to get back on track to break it down. It was amazing how the YCRS instructions complemented and overlapped much of what I had learned from the instructors at N2. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I gotta say...with the way N2 got started this year, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I can honestly say that I'm very impressed with how things have been changed, all for the better. Had several friends at the last NCBike event, when Saturday got rained out. You guys decided to still make the most of it, kicking off classes on riding and Huey kicking off a suspension class. What a way to still find a way to help out the track community even if the weather wasn't cooperating. Every N2 event I've been to has been adequately staffed with CR's...a welcome management change. All these good changes, with some YCRS education thrown in at NJMP on top of it all. Nicely done, N2!

LesPow

Control Rider
Ray, I'm sorry to tell you but if you thought that Tuesday was a blast, you aint seen nuttin yet. We had a absolutly fantastic day with the YCRS team, at Lightening. NJMP, N2, and the YCRS staff worked efficiently at preparing the track which was dirty from the previous nights storm. They got a water truck to clean up mud from seven, and it was a bit damp but cleared up before noon. The rest of the track however was good to go. We rode all day and finished at six. We did every drill known to man, Nick, Chris, Kyle and Esiah(sp)? YCRS coaches, worked their magic. They know how to articulate and convey exactly what is required from the riders. Two up rides with the Nick, Kyle and Chris were also a high point for those who did it. I want to express my gratitude to N2 for making this event possible, and we will all eventually benefit from the continued dedication and hard work that is put into making N2 the best track day organization.

raylee

Ray, I'm sorry to tell you but if you thought that Tuesday was a blast, you aint seen nuttin yet.

You're not sorry, lol. Way to rub it in.. :p I'm glad everyone had a good time on Wednesday, though. Hopefully YCRS sticks around NJ for next year. That's where my "suspension" money is probably going in 2015.