Thank you!!!!!

Pseudolus

So I had the choice, start ANOTHER "thank you NESBA/CR thread" or keep it to myself and run the risk of people never knowing how grateful I truly am (and I include my brother in this). Soooooooooo: :D

I don't know that there are more than two things in life, that I find worth to do, that force me to sacrifice spending time with my kids. How many things in life, do you wake up at 5 AM for, do for 8-9 hours, and then come home and you just can't wipe the grin off of your face?

This past Saturday after Lightning, at 9:30 PM, my brother and I couldn't stop just repeating, "wow, that was the most amazing track day ever." Obviously we're grateful to the CR's, the Director, the Assistant Mid Atlantic Director, but we're also grateful for the cool cats in I group that pushed us all day, the friendly people who we met (in all groups), and will hopefully keep seeing at different events, and everybody in between that makes this sport so addictive. You folks are the classiest group of people on Earth, and it is APPRECIATED.:adore:

Dave561

Control Rider
Always enjoy seeing you both. You guys have an energy and excitemnet that is addictive. Glad you could make it out

You two need to quit riding so much! You are going to advance too fast and I'll never get to pass either of you in a turn :p

BZ

2ndChapter

Well i couldnt have said it better myself...Nesba really is like a family (a family of misfits ;-)) but non the less a family i'm happy to be part of. Ok enough of this sappy talk i need some more duct tape and zip ties:)

Thanks again to all the CR's and support staff for making a potentially crappy rained out weekend into a great time.

Oh and special thanks to 'NostaAllen' for his clear afternoon predictions. ;-)

damiankelly

My thanks to the Nesba group as well------

Fahdee--- good to finally get to introduce myself to you and your brother... I was not able to finish one of the nicest days to be on a track in my opinion...

See everyone soon.

motorkas

Pseudolus;285387 wrote: So I had the choice, start ANOTHER "thank you NESBA/CR thread" or keep it to myself and run the risk of people never knowing how grateful I truly am (and I include my brother in this). Soooooooooo: :D

I don't know that there are more than two things in life, that I find worth to do, that force me to sacrifice spending time with my kids. How many things in life, do you wake up at 5 AM for, do for 8-9 hours, and then come home and you just can't wipe the grin off of your face?

This past Saturday after Lightning, at 9:30 PM, my brother and I couldn't stop just repeating, "wow, that was the most amazing track day ever." Obviously we're grateful to the CR's, the Director, the Assistant Mid Atlantic Director, but we're also grateful for the cool cats in I group that pushed us all day, the friendly people who we met (in all groups), and will hopefully keep seeing at different events, and everybody in between that makes this sport so addictive. You folks are the classiest group of people on Earth, and it is APPRECIATED.:adore:
Have to fully concur with my brother on this one. I'm the anti-social one of the family (the "Grinch" isn't just on my bike for decoration;) and I think it took him a little aback that I was smiling the whole way home. He kept asking "what?" and my answer was always the same "best track day ever. . .". The funny thing is that even though Lightning was our "bump track" and it's pretty well suited for cheat-liter bikes, it's our least favorite track of all the ones we ride (as much as an oxy-moron as that is because we obviously still ride it for a reason:D. . .I kept coming back to the same answer - "today was the best day ever because of THE PEOPLE". Everything from our pit-mates (Anthony - CANT WAIT until NJMP in Sept!!!!!) to of course the CR's (Lenny, Bo, Manix, Kris and "7-11") to a certain photobombing, tourettes afflicted AD (no other explaination for why a middle finger randomly appears on my GoPro:D to one of my favorite moments of all time with NESBA "attention riders, there will be a mandatory I group meeting at lunch". . .we swore we were about to be taken to the woodshed and then the meeting opens up with "alright, open discussion, what's going right, what's going wrong, what do we need to do to fix what's going wrong?'. . . .I love it when adults can work their shit out. . .like adults - mad props Bob:adore::adore:. It's hard to describe, but everything just felt so good!!!!!!! Thank you all for playing a part in that!!!!! As my brother already said, can't tell you how much it was appreciated!!!!!!

Always enjoy seeing you both. You guys have an energy and excitemnet that is addictive. Glad you could make it out
all joking aside - dying for the day we get to find a way to pay all of you back for just the shear magnitude of the "schooling" you guys have done with and for us. . ."faster and safer" doesn't happen by accident and we (and our family) are in-debted to you all!!!!!! That being said - I don't think I could ever buy a Yamaha just based on the randominess with with shit keeps falling off your bike. . .:D

I'm glad you guys had a good time see you at Tbolt!
you're the only reason I got dressed again for the last session - after my brother gave me "the message", immediately got geared up, so happy I did, had a blast!!!!!!

You two need to quit riding so much! You are going to advance too fast and I'll never get to pass either of you in a turn

BZ
4.5 months to get it all in;-)

Well i couldnt have said it better myself...Nesba really is like a family (a family of misfits ;-)) but non the less a family i'm happy to be part of. Ok enough of this sappy talk i need some more duck tape and zip ties:)

Thanks again to all the CR's and support staff for making a potentially crappy rained out weekend into a great time.

Oh and special thanks to 'NostaAllen' for his clear afternoon predictions. ;-)
Definitely a family of misfits. . .:D

My thanks to the Nesba group as well------

Fahdee--- good to finally get to introduce myself to you and your brother... I was not able to finish one of the nicest days to be on a track in my opinion...

See everyone soon.
Good meeting you as well, hopefully the bike can be fixed in a (relatively) short period of time. Until next time:cheers:

Luggageboy

I have been at probably 3+ track days with you guys and have never met... Sounds like you guys have the right attitude about track time. I'll be at TBolt aug 31, and if you guys are going I better get a Hello!:haha:

Pseudolus

Luggageboy;285515 wrote: I have been at probably 3+ track days with you guys and have never met... Sounds like you guys have the right attitude about track time. I'll be at TBolt aug 31, and if you guys are going I better get a Hello!:haha:
LOL! Damn straight I'll say hello if possible. No need for me to act stand offish with people who can drive a 400 pound missle right up your arse! :wow:

I can't tell you for how long we thought Vinny was a 65 year old Eye talian from NY. We would see him on the forum boards, and then out of the corner of my eye at VIR, I'd see a red bike with matching gear ride by. Then a month later at NJMP, same thing and I could never get a chance to introduce myself! Finally after he was bumped to CR, he had to introduce himself at a riders meeting and I realized I had been standing next to him at several track days! See you on the 31st! :third:

willhf1011

I couldn't agree more. Sunday was my second day with NESBA and I'm kicking myself for not signing up sooner. Extra thanks to Manix who really helped me out in the last 2 sessions nailing down my line through turns 2-5, it really clicked with the empty track.

Luggageboy;285515 wrote: I have been at probably 3+ track days with you guys and have never met... Sounds like you guys have the right attitude about track time. I'll be at TBolt aug 31, and if you guys are going I better get a Hello!:haha:

Patrick it was great meeting you. We will have to get together out at Rausch sometime as well as again on the track.

LeMisVH

Dave561;285399 wrote: Always enjoy seeing you both. You guys have an energy and excitemnet that is addictive. Glad you could make it out
I agree! You guys are always great to hang out with! Look forward to seeing you guys at the next track day!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Fahdee and Picaso! You guys truly do bring an enthusiasm to the track that I haven't seen in a while! Thats the way to go into a trackday! Its always a pleasure to ride and chat with you 2! Both of you were riding great both days! Its great that both of you take what we (the CR's) say and put it to use out on the track! I look forward to riding and hanging out with you 2 at the track!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pseudolus;285520 wrote: LOL! Damn straight I'll say hello if possible. No need for me to act stand offish with people who can drive a 400 pound missle right up your arse! :wow:

I can't tell you for how long we thought Vinny was a 65 year old Eye talian from NY. We would see him on the forum boards, and then out of the corner of my eye at VIR, I'd see a red bike with matching gear ride by. Then a month later at NJMP, same thing and I could never get a chance to introduce myself! Finally after he was bumped to CR, he had to introduce himself at a riders meeting and I realized I had been standing next to him at several track days! See you on the 31st! :third:
Haha, it's always a pleasure to you guys out there!!