Thanks for the great day! 8/18/19

Tripple7

Thanks to everyone that helped me out on my first ever track day. Great meeting you guys.

Also, sorry to everyone who got stuck behind my stock black ninja 250 (numbers 777). And sorry for any sparks. Ground my peg nipples down a good bit, but it was a great time! I got a lot further then I thought I would comfort wise.

I noticed several of you had gopros/etc. If anyone has some video being stuck behind me I'd greatly appreciate it, so I can show my better half what she missed lol.

I hope to see you guys again soon!

Attachments

• 20190818_103651.jpg
    20190818_103651.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 21

bmart

Control Rider
congrats on a great day! I wish that I was there to see it. You get only one first track day...

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Thanks to everyone that helped me out on my first ever track day. Great meeting you guys.

Also, sorry to everyone who got stuck behind my stock black ninja 250 (numbers 777). And sorry for any sparks. Ground my peg nipples down a good bit, but it was a great time! I got a lot further then I thought I would comfort wise.

I noticed several of you had gopros/etc. If anyone has some video being stuck behind me I'd greatly appreciate it, so I can show my better half what she missed lol.

I hope to see you guys again soon!

Glad to see you are on the forum! I'm also glad your second session with the CR was better than your first and you choose to ride the rest of the day!

Now it's time for brake pads, brake fluid, and some braided lines to help that brake fade you were having!

47Ronin

John
Control Rider
Congratulations on your first track experience. We look forward to seeing you again having even more fun.