Thanks for the help at Shenny yesterday

dhaines

I would like to thank John and a CR my wife thinks his name was Josh (she was a bit flustered) but thanks for helping her out while I was being flown out also thanks to the riders that came over and offered to help her out as well I greatly appreciate it. I know she was having a hard time and I am very thankful that so many people were there to help her out packing all my stuff up. Once again thanks a lot for all your help. And also sorry for holding up the day.

David Haines

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
David

No problem. Your wife was strong, cool and collected. She faced a stressful situation like a champ. I tried to get her as much info as possible and did all I could to get them to let her come out and see you before they transported you. I hope you're feeling better. Everyone was asking about how you were doing. Some even mentioned that it was a welcome break so don't worry about the break in action for a few short minutes. All that matters is that you were taken care of.

eemjay

good to see you posting man. Like John said, it was a welcome break. I passed it on to my friends and we are all glad you will be ok, and we wish you a speedy recovery!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I would like to thank John and a CR my wife thinks his name was Josh (she was a bit flustered) but thanks for helping her out while I was being flown out also thanks to the riders that came over and offered to help her out as well I greatly appreciate it. I know she was having a hard time and I am very thankful that so many people were there to help her out packing all my stuff up. Once again thanks a lot for all your help. And also sorry for holding up the day.

David Haines

David,

Glad to see you online and in good spirits. It was John Farrell that did all the work keeping your wife up to date on your situation, I just assisted in getting the bike loaded and strapped down. She kept her composure very well and I'm surprised she was even remotely close in remembering our names in a situation like that.

Get well soon and we'll see you back out there!