Thanks to NESBA from RA.

TwiggyD

I wanted to thank everyone for a great first day out with the NESBA guys. Although I had a rough one with a broken coolant(water) line taking me out early in session 3 and a free ride in the ambulance, 2 CT scans, and 5 x rays. I'm missing about 30 minutes of memories :doh: but it was still an awesome day.

I have not yet seen my bike or heard anything about the other rider so I hope he is as OK as I am. I look forward to riding with you guys again. I'll try and post up some pictures later.

And is CR Dooley on here? If so, please PM me... I wanted to get some feedback after session 5.

aowens2

Yep, Dooley is indeed a great guy, on and off the track, go to your User Control Panel, and compose a new message, just type his name into the "To" bar, it will auto populate and I think it may be spelled Doolie?

Thanks again for showing my the lines, while I could keep up, and the off track advice.

Dooley

Had a great time riding with both you guys, hope I was able to help some, very sorry about your crash TwiggyD. I looked back coming out of turn one and you were there and looked back after three and you were gone. you looked on line in onebut I didn't get to see the crash. Don't feel bad, it happens to us all. Up untill that point you were doing really well. Dooley

RIDETIME

Awesome Weekend at RA - CR's THANKS!

I just wanted to say THANKS to the CR's for the help on Saturday and Sunday in the B group. Also, the additional pointers from Drew, who was riding the wheels off of the SV, Calvin for pulling me through the corners on the 125, and Todd for slowing down enough to let me "hang on". Hope you boys make it to CMP in three weeks:)