The changes I have seen

RandyO

Nice to see a few of the changes that I noticed..

CR's names on all shirts... Most helpful
CR introductions.. I think this added a lot to the experience today..
1 out lap.. should help the first timers at any track

I know there were others but these were the most obvious to me and kudos to NESBA for taking the time and effort to make these changes..

Domenic

Video at Putnam

Thanks to Ian for providing free personal video footage during an entire session to any rider who wanted to be filmed. WOW! That's customer service. I too felt how Nesba is really trying hard to make a great organization even better. Good Job!
Hey Randy welcome to "I".

RandyO

man how did I forget the video!! Ian took me on after lunch for my final "B" session... I think I even managed to ditch him in traffic through 2-3 :) But really, when I went over to arrange some time, I expected to pay upwards $100 for the session... (hey it costs money to do this stuff)

I was amazed when he told me free... NESBA may let him ride for free but following a "B" rider around the track for 20 minutes would not classify as "FUN" in most cases..

I would be happy to donate to a "tire" fund for Ian to help offset some of his costs... Just need a PP account setup right? :)

gkotlin

It's good to know that the efforts are not going unnoticed. We're trying to make sure you guys are getting the most out of your days. Our first priority being on safety. If you have any other input / suggestions, good or bad, please let us know.

Bucky Badger

Thank you for the kind words. It is very nice to see that our efforts to improve your trackday experience are doing just that.

I would ask one thing in return. Whenevery you have the opportunity...Please recommend NESBA to anyone you think would benefit from riding with us. No amount of advertising can trump a friend's recommendation.

We are going to continue to work hard to provide the best trackday experience...and as Greg said...if you have any questions, comments or suggestions...please let us know.

Meat

+1 on the name on the back of the shirts....and really cool that 1 or 2 that had names on the top of their shirt, used a Sharpie to move the name lower so that we could see it. I just got bumped to Advanced recently, but I did notice the changes earlier in the year.

Domenic

"I would ask one thing in return. Whenevery you have the opportunity...Please recommend NESBA to anyone you think would benefit from riding with us. No amount of advertising can trump a friend's recommendation."

That is exactly why I finally got my free Nesba t-shirt from Fred this weekend so I could wear it and do some advertising. I am really happy being part of Nesba.
Now if someone would only make a great set of DOT's for 20 bucks... I would really be a happy camper.:)

Bucky Badger

Domenic;82255 wrote:
Now if someone would only make a great set of DOT's for 20 bucks... I would really be a happy camper.:)
Dunlop has the 209 GPA's (spec tire for AMA) at $299 :wow: now...is that close enough?:D

Prix

Bucky Badger;82224 wrote: Thank you for the kind words. It is very nice to see that our efforts to improve your trackday experience are doing just that.

I would ask one thing in return. Whenevery you have the opportunity...Please recommend NESBA to anyone you think would benefit from riding with us. No amount of advertising can trump a friend's recommendation.

We are going to continue to work hard to provide the best trackday experience...and as Greg said...if you have any questions, comments or suggestions...please let us know.
Brian is right!!!!!!!!!!! If you have websites for your kids or family or anything, in my case my trackdays and bikes in general, put up a link to nesba, someone might see it and look into it you never know, and post it on facebook, myspace, twitter ect.......

Trent1098S

PM Brian on the tire thing. He called me a couple weeks ago, and I just got a set delivered last week, sitting by the door in a box ready to go to the track this weekend. Good deal.

Dunlop also has season end blowouts (maybe not the best term to use lol) on all their AMA spec tires, from what I understand it's valid at any authorized Dunlop dealer.

Back to the thread.. I have not posted up my thoughts on the changes this year, which is out of character for me. So now I will.

#1 2nd B group meeting. Good thing.

#2 Body Position classes Marshall Skloss was running. Good thing. I think that's one of the main things that got me up to speed for I group. I held the bike while him and Jason Farrel were doing their lecture, the next weekend I got bumped to I. The show & tell thing.. that simply works.

#3 Names on shirts. Good thing, but it needs to be on the lower part (ass area), not up on the shoulders because the shirts get bunched up when the CR's are riding. Maybe put their bike # on their shirt's "ass" area so you don't have to buy new shirts? That'd be good enough, quicker to read going through a corner, anyway.

#4 Ian's video sessions. That's awesome. He surprised me at BHF, picked me at random one session when no one signed up. Then he did the same thing to a buddy of mine at Putnam. I liked his video thing so much I started running video as well so I could study my own lines. His lets you study everything though, braking, turn in, body position, lines.. the works.

Ian's a nice guy. He also taught my buddy and I how to properly load a bike in to a pick up truck using coolers and ramp. :)

#5 I saved the best for last.. the CR introductions at the beginning of the day. This was fantastic because I have some mental problem that makes me hesitant to walk up and ask someone their name. Dunno why. Anyway, this alone made approaching CR's to ask questions that much easier. It also makes me feel like less of an ass if I forget their name between events, because it'll get said again at the next one. :)

Anyway.. one more weekend to go in the midwest.. it's been an awesome year so far.

ThorkhIb73

The "changes" I have seen

i have a single 400w and 5 250w MH ballasts and have never had a problem with them. Ive had an IC 660 in the past and also never had a problem with that so in my experience their products are reliable. i like how cool the MH ballasts run too. Never had to use them for repairs but have always heard good things.

BrianK01

ThorkhIb73;97511 wrote: i have a single 400w and 5 250w MH ballasts and have never had a problem with them. Ive had an IC 660 in the past and also never had a problem with that so in my experience their products are reliable. i like how cool the MH ballasts run too. Never had to use them for repairs but have always heard good things.
:notsure::notsure: