The N2 community is great!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I realize this forum is more for feedback on the performance of N2, but there really isn't a spot for buyer/seller feedback.

SHADER posted up a suit for sale about a week ago, here:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/index.php?threads/alpinestars-trigger-short-like-new-300.33708/

I was very interested in the suit, as I have the exact suit in a regular 46 and it's a bit long on me. I've had it a few years, crashed in it a couple times, so I know the suit design is solid. I called him up and we talked for a bit, and he did a huge favor for me - he mailed me the suit to try on, and if it didn't fit, I would just send it back to him. Normally on things like this, it's a pay first, ship second deal. But he didn't ask for money upfront. It really took me as a surprise to see such trust that still exists in today's world.

The suit's fit is absolutely perfect. It's like it was custom tailored for me. Payment was sent as soon as I tried it on and knew it'd work great for me.

Needless to say, he's a stand up guy and I would absolutely wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future!