The WHINER thread

tiggen

I hate that eBay doesn't allow you to leave negative feedback on a bidder who doesn't pay for the item he "won."

fitz

The HUGE disgusting fat people that eat at my Ponderosa buffet, how that restaurant makes any money is beyond me.

fitz

fitz

dmb367;87124 wrote: fitz's sig hurts my brain
ROFL! That's the point! But you will be happy to know I spit drink all over my screen after reading your post. :mad:

fitz

Revvin' Evan

I sold my track bike, my Cummins dually, and my trailer. The last many times I was on track I sucked donkey dick, I will have my first mortgage payment within 60 days, my girl friend is a stripper and is moving in with me and to top it all off...... I now drive a kid toucher van.:hand: Seriously.

but I couldn't be happier:D

Bucky Badger

I hate that I read through 7 pages of useless complaints (with Dutch's being the lone exception) :D

The only useful information in this thread is the complaint letter generator (bookmarked for future use) :cool:

bodell

PJZOCC17;86286 wrote: I hate it when there's no more t.p. in the bathroom and I have to use Kleenex... or a hand towel.
Coffee filters work in a pinch. (No pun intended)

rk97

^ at one point in college, my roommates and I were in a "TP standoff." all of us claimed it wasn't our turn to pay for it.

beer money being as tight as it was, this resulted in a 6 week period where we went straight from the toilet to the shower. true story.

eventually we learned that napkins from fast-food places were free, and all our TP said 'chipotle' on it.

Buckwild

I'm waiting on Dutch's apology on cowboy boots.
I'd like for it to be written, and read at the next riders meeting.

Mysteryman

FireMan43;88096 wrote: My girlfriend made me admit my bike is more important to me then she is!!
honesty is the best policy. ;) its healthy for her to know she has a little competition.