Tires for 2013

flynlow69

Hey Guys

Whats the pricing looking like for Tires this year?

Have to submit the budget to the president for approval before the season kicks off :eek:

JRA

You might just want to email him. I think they are working trying to get ready for Daytona and he probably isn't checking in here very much right now.

Lonewrench

We will only be selling Dunlop rubber this year folks. 99.9% of you run it already anyway.
I will post 2013 pricing as soon as I get back from the races, till then I'm off the grid:) I expect NO PRICE INCREASE on our tires. Carli,Jerry and I are pumped to kick this party off,see you all real soon!

Irish01

I was wondering if I could get some of those 'Special' Dunlop's again this year ;) you know the ones from last year where I could randomly pass JA, especially in the pits when he was parked:D

joeyb;267665 wrote: Anyone gonna be bringing some 211's to VIR April 6 weekend?

Joey, I am the vendor for that weekend and I am currently working w/ Chuck and RTS to get set-up as a Dunlop race tire vendor. Currently I am not. I will have Bridgestone race tires available for sure. Will update as soon as my status changes in the matter

Peanut

Control Rider
Fluidology, Inc.;267715 wrote: Joey, I am the vendor for that weekend and I am currently working w/ Chuck and RTS to get set-up as a Dunlop race tire vendor. Currently I am not. I will have Bridgestone race tires available for sure. Will update as soon as my status changes in the matter
Run the Stones! :)