US N-Tec vs DOT Supercorsa SC

jtdbsr

Need new tires soon and thinking about trying the Dunlops, but the only choice I see for the front is medium and medium +. I know this maybe an apples to oranges type of comparison, but how does the Dunlop 7455 front slick compare to the SC1 front DOT Supercorsa?

What should I expect traction wise? Feedback? Wear?

USMC_10

I have been struggling with this same question all last season. That said, after talking to a number of racers and CRs, I went with the Supercorsas and haven't looked back. I use the SC2s, and honestly could not ask for a better tire. Now only if I can get a little more use out of them..hehehe!!!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Went from 211GPA's to the Super Corsas with the 180/60 this year. I'm not going back to the Dunlops. Ran the SC2 front/ SC1 rear combo at Summit Point last November with WERA. Tore up the rear pretty bad, even though it wasn't THAT cold out (65-ish). Ran SC2's front and rear at NCBIKE this past weekend. Fantastic grip, but I did manage to smoke the rear down to the wear bars in just two days. Then again, NCBIKE is a very abrasive (Though smooth feeling) track that eats tires, so it's not limited to just Pirelli's.

jtdbsr

I was at NCBIKE this past weekend too, had a blast! I only did Saturday, but my tires are just about at the wear bars as well with only a half a day of track use prior to this weekend. SC1 front/SC2 rear. Last season I was able to get 7! days out of the front and 4 out of the rear. Not looking good for my tire budget so far.. The tires are not chewed up either, just no rubber left.