Vanson size 44 blue/white used/scuffed

Interested, but this would be my first suit. Would this size be appropriate for 5'10 170#? CL link is dead btw so I couldn't see the listing.

Hmmm, their sizing chart makes me think 42 would be the best fit but 44 may work if I'm feeling chunky that day. I will definitely keep this suit in mind as I'm shopping around. Seems like a great deal.

bmart

Control Rider
Sounds good. I can bring to CMP next Friday. Also worth nothing is that if you're gonig to wear a chest protector (highly recommended) you'll want some room. I use one, and a Dainese back protector in addition to the one in the Vanson.

Unfortunately I'm in Washington, DC so I'm a bit far away and would need this shipped. I'm going to try suits on later today and/or this weekend and will keep you posted. I didn't realize race suits didn't have built in chest/back protectors, add more expenses to my list, haha. I want to do it right though.

bmart

Control Rider
Some do, others don't. Vanson comes with a hard armor back protector, but I find that the Dainese fits nicely and adds to the protection offered. If any folks at CMP are heading that way they may be willing to "deliver!"