Vortex Rearset

Prix

I bought this from a guy on ebay who told me it was for a ZX6 but he didnt know what year. I took a chance and it doesnt seem to match up to my 03 ZX6RR, maybe a 636 is different but I dont see why they would do that. It says that its for a GSXR but I think the real tell is the measurment of the spaces in the picture. The one is in good shape it has a minor scuff on the peg but other then that its good and I will sell to the first person that can give me a reasonable response and anyone that matches or goes over my $20.00 that I spent on it I will throw in $20.00, basically Im just saying I will donate whatever someone pays for it to the Air Fence Fund so I will give it till tonight and if I see anything I will take your word for it, and contact you. Also I will be at Blackhawk all weekend contact me at 262-993-5227 or 262-573-3277 ask for JON.

A pair of these can run you over 3 bills here one for.........well what ever you want to donate to the Air Fence Fund, you can probably pick another one up somewhere from a crashed bike too.

Here she is boys and girls.

JON

c256_1.jpg

c60d_0.jpg