Wanted: Two novice spots for Road A

dsc194

Thank you. I really need two so if the other guy buys it I understand. Can't go without my son. If another one comes up for sale I will be glad to buy from you.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Thank you. I really need two so if the other guy buys it I understand. Can't go without my son. If another one comes up for sale I will be glad to buy from you.

"You got called away on a business trip. And your bike is being used as a prop?"

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Not sure what you mean.

Joke went over your head. You said you can't go without your son having a spot to ride too. I suggested you tell him you have to go away on a "business trip" and have to take the bike with you.

dsc194

Joke went over your head. You said you can't go without your son having a spot to ride too. I suggested you tell him you have to go away on a "business trip" and have to take the bike with you.
I should because he is a procrastinator and is the reason for my delima. Dang kids.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I should because he is a procrastinator and is the reason for my delima. Dang kids.

Sounds like it's time for a life lesson :). Procrastinate and this is what happens. It's a win win for you, teach your kid a lesson AND you get to ride.

How often will that happen? :D

dsc194

Sounds like it's time for a life lesson :). Procrastinate and this is what happens. It's a win win for you, teach your kid a lesson AND you get to ride.

How often will that happen? :D
Can't leave my little buddy at home. Really hoping for a little luck on two spots, love Road Atlanta. Since you are a staff member see if you guys can come up with two spots for us please.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Can't leave my little buddy at home. Really hoping for a little luck on two spots, love Road Atlanta. Since you are a staff member see if you guys can come up with two spots for us please.

My advice would be to make sure he is on the wait list and make sure you are monitoring the email associated with his account. If a spot opens up an email will go out to everyone on the waitlist at once and registration will be first come first served.

dsc194

My advice would be to make sure he is on the wait list and make sure you are monitoring the email associated with his account. If a spot opens up an email will go out to everyone on the waitlist at once and registration will be first come first served.
Thanks, we are on the list.