WERA @ CMP Whos in????

eagletangogreen

Alright you northeast folks Who is in for CMP? Dont say its too far either, I make the 11 hour trip to Nelson's so you guys come down for a change and race with the So east guys (I believe its a combined So east and Mid A event);)

Backmarker

Control Rider
I'll be there.......:wow:

Remember you promised to buy my gas down if I delivered your tire....:D :eek: :D

Cheers.....

JVance

I'm from the SE (NC) but I am in for CMP. I agree, although I didn't do the trip to Nelson this year, 11 hours for CMP is better than 11 hours to Nelson. Come on down and enjoy some REAL warmth. Nothing like SC in July!

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;67310 wrote: I'll be there.......:wow:

Remember you promised to buy my gas down if I delivered your tire....:D :eek: :D

Cheers.....
Great!

Sweet you have my tire??? I am gonna need it, I am going to lay everything on the line at CMP, I gotta beat Jonesy, you, and not to mention all the fast SE guys we haven't ran with, it will def be an interesting weekend. That little tuck at Summit ruined my rhythm for that Sunday, not to mention the accident early that morning.

Backmarker

Control Rider
eagletangogreen;67342 wrote: Great!

Sweet you have my tire??? I am gonna need it, I am going to lay everything on the line at CMP, I gotta beat Jonesy, you, and not to mention all the fast SE guys we haven't ran with, it will def be an interesting weekend. That little tuck at Summit ruined my rhythm for that Sunday, not to mention the accident early that morning.
I can understand that......:banghead:

Yea, I have the tire.......my little guy hung it up on the swing set and is having a blast. I'm sure it will go back round when he's done. He only weighs 60 lbs.

Who is this Joney guy you speak of......:haha:

We'll have him covered.........;)

:D

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;67362 wrote: I can understand that......:banghead:

Yea, I have the tire.......my little guy hung it up on the swing set and is having a blast. I'm sure it will go back round when he's done. He only weighs 60 lbs.

Who is this Joney guy you speak of......:haha:

We'll have him covered.........;)

:D
"The magic Boy" Ryan Jones!

Backmarker

Control Rider
It was a good weekend...............smaller turnout than I expected.........

But a great time........:D

I did go out to Gus's Pizza on Saturday night.....:adore:

Thanks.