fossilfuel

Team Orthopedics:

David Pullen
Shane Stow
Darryl Tomlinson (FossilFuel)
Paul Canale

I'm looking forward to this one...!

stow

Can't wait to get going. This is going to be a blast. Thanks for invititing me to ride with you guys.

denbsteph

Lets see lots of pics, video's and a full write up when you all have :spank: everyone else. Good luck!!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Good luck. Sounds like an awesome time. Wish I could get down there in time to offer to help or at least cheer yall on. Probably wont get there until evening. Give em hell! :cheers:

fossilfuel

I can't wait either! Good times! We need a couple of guys to man the pit board and fire extinguisher. The bike has quick change and normally the wheels and a gas up take about 15 seconds. Unfortunately, Paul wanted to make the tank larger and hasn't finished it so we maybe forced to fill up the old fashioned way.
The bike is an '05 but runs really well for its age....We are going to give it all we have and see if we can't put it on the podium. Thanks for all your well wishes!

fossilfuel

What a great weekend for us. I want to thank Dave Pullen, Shane Stow, and Paul Canale for putting in a great effort for Team Orthopedics. We had some tough competition in the Medium Weight class but managed to finish 4th in the class behind Vesrah Suzuki, TOBC Racing, and KATRA racing. We were 3 laps from a podium finish in a 6 hour endurance race and finished 7th overall out of 22 teams.

Behind the scene was Brett McGee who decided to help and pretty much stood on the pit wall for 6 hours showing us lap times and getting the pits ready for the rider coming in. Brett took over and help make the decisions so we could hydrate and be ready to man the gas fill, air wrench, fire extinguisher or whatever was needed. Thank you.

Thank you JP del a Houssaye, fellow team member who traveled from Little Rock driving by himself with a broken ankle he suffered at Barber 4 weeks ago to be with us. JP went on got ice and water and did whatever he could throwing his crutches over a four wheeler and riding throughout the paddock to help us.

A shout out to Dunlop for making such a great tire...5 hours on an NTEC slick. We most likely could have gone farther on it but we had to pit for a rider change so we changed it.

This may sound crazy but the bike was amazing. If it was a horse it would have been shot after the race. An 05 Kawasaki ZX6 that looked like it gave everything it had helping us to get where we did. I guess you need to experience this kind of racing to understand but that machine was part of us, the heart of the team.