WERA Summit 5/10-11 - who's going?

PJZOCC624

Anyone planning on WERA at Summit 5/10-5/11? I may need a small favor if someone is willing/able.

pm me or email:

philipz217 @ gmail . com

Thanks!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I'll be there for the Sprints Sunday. Gonna use the solo saturday for practice. Wanted to use the trackday Friday, but will be flying back from Florida Friday. :(

What do ya need?

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
How did some of the new N2 racers do this past weekend? I know more than a few attended the N2/WERA race school on Friday, so I'm assuming they stayed for the weekend.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Kyle Alexander 13' ZX6R and Bob Wagner 08 R6 both did very well in the C and B Novice sprint races Sunday with consistent podium finishes. Dave did well on his SV as well as Arnie Hastings and Aaron Borello.

I had a humbling experience as my first race weekend as a new Expert. Finished mid-pack in all my races Sunday which I was happy with..especially after a crash in T5 when the rain moved in the Solo Saturday during

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Same here. I came in DEAD LAST on my first spring race on Sunday... LOL Did better in the other races, but at least I got my work cut out for me! Made a new PR, finally broke the 1:20 mark, but still need to drop at least 3 seconds to be competitive.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Most definitely a whole lot of truth to that! It really makes me admire how top-tier racers can throw down a hot lap, lap after lap...even if they're leading the race. I always seem to need a rabbit to chase to go faster. Thankfully, just about everyone is faster than me so that's not much a problem for me. LOL