When will we know...

djhurayt

...if an event is being cancelled due to lack of interest, i.e not enough riders signed up? This question is based on the lack of responses to the "CMP in Kershaw..." thread.

I'm just curious, are event even cancelled for this reason, or do those of us that did sign up just have the track to ourselves :like:.

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
I've sometimes wondered that myself. To date, it hasn't happened for events I signed up for in the past.

Btw, djhurayt, how about a more descriptive title? I had to use an additional mouse-click to learn what your post was about. Just sayin...

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
N2 will not cancel due to lack of interest. If we schedule an event it takes place if there are 2 riders or 200 riders. Believe me, I've ran an event at Pocono that had 12 on a bright sunny day. The only time cancellations might take place is when extreme weather events take place. We had a NC Bike event cancel once because the track decided it was going to be unsafe for customers to travel so it got rescheduled.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
BTW, I just checked signups.........there is no lack of interest. Novice is sold out on Saturday......you will have plenty to play with out there.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
John, do you know if there are Intro spots for Saturday? Trying to get you another addict.
You will need to contact Support to get them registered. The System locks out Intro after the Novice group fills over 50% as to not over crowd the Novice Group.

Email Kappy (Director running the event) and ask. I see there are 4 already. I don't know CMP well enough to say if it can handle one more. Best to check with Kappy. dkaepernik@n2td.org