Where should my shocks go for service?

LesPow

Control Rider
D-Zum;300210 wrote: Cannot disagree with this at all. It's good to know that MDM is also a quality place, run by people with integrity as well, just like Chuck and Mark.

It's also valid to consider that Mark and Chuck have invested in the necessary tools, mobility and other materials in order to come to an event and provide us support..they expend their time, energy and funds to be there with that mobile shop, away from home and family, to come out and help us have fun.

Keeping them there comes down to the work we refer to them through forums like this and other avenues of communication between potential, new and existing members at and away from the track.

:agree:

I send my paychecks to MarkBilt, track side support, race day support, located around the corner from home track NJMP, and most of all, one stop get it done right, full service hands down the coolest dude suspension/mechanic guru. Obviously if I were in the South and proximity dictates easy access then chuck would be the one.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
FYI just got this from Markbilt

Markbilt Racebikes Monthly Specials & Sales
SPECIALS:

SUSPENSION SERVICE:
Regular Prices:
Fork Service $250.00
Shock Service $150.00
TOTAL: $400.00

SALE PRICE: $350.00
* Disassemble, clean, inspect, and replace worn parts, reassemble, oil & nitrogen

SUSPENSION UPGRADES: * includes service & set up for rider.

Ohlins has done it again ! Ask us about the new TTX GP Rear Shock available for select models.

* 20mm Ohlins Fork Kit
Regular Price $599.00
Sale Price $549.00

* 20mm Ohlins Kit & a TTX MKII Rear Shock
Regular Price $2100.00
Sale Price $1899.00

* 30mm Ohlins Kit & a TTX MKII Rear Shock
Regular Price $3099.00
Sale Price $2799.00

CHASSIS SERVICE SPECIAL:

Regular Price $450.00
Sale Price $399.00

* Disassemble & service; steering head, swing arm & suspension pivot bearings. Clean brake calipers & flush fluid, grease & torque all pivot points. Check and grease wheel bearings & axels.

SPRING PREP SPECIAL:
Oil Change, Coolant Flush, Brake Service & Charge Battery
Full Safety Inspection, Adjust & Lube Chain
Special Price $250.00

SPRING TUNE - UP:
Oil Change, Spark Plugs, Air Filter, Coolant Flush, Brake Service, Charge Battery, Full Safety Inspection, Adjust & Lube Chain
Special Price $350.00

Goldie

D-Zum;300360 wrote: FYI just got this from Markbilt

Markbilt Racebikes Monthly Specials & Sales
SPECIALS:

SUSPENSION SERVICE:
Regular Prices:
Fork Service $250.00
Shock Service $150.00
TOTAL: $400.00

SALE PRICE: $350.00
* Disassemble, clean, inspect, and replace worn parts, reassemble, oil & nitrogen

SUSPENSION UPGRADES: * includes service & set up for rider.

Ohlins has done it again ! Ask us about the new TTX GP Rear Shock available for select models.

* 20mm Ohlins Fork Kit
Regular Price $599.00
Sale Price $549.00

* 20mm Ohlins Kit & a TTX MKII Rear Shock
Regular Price $2100.00
Sale Price $1899.00

* 30mm Ohlins Kit & a TTX MKII Rear Shock
Regular Price $3099.00
Sale Price $2799.00

CHASSIS SERVICE SPECIAL:

Regular Price $450.00
Sale Price $399.00

* Disassemble & service; steering head, swing arm & suspension pivot bearings. Clean brake calipers & flush fluid, grease & torque all pivot points. Check and grease wheel bearings & axels.

SPRING PREP SPECIAL:
Oil Change, Coolant Flush, Brake Service & Charge Battery
Full Safety Inspection, Adjust & Lube Chain
Special Price $250.00

SPRING TUNE - UP:
Oil Change, Spark Plugs, Air Filter, Coolant Flush, Brake Service, Charge Battery, Full Safety Inspection, Adjust & Lube Chain
Special Price $350.00
For $350 does that include service & set up for rider or was that for the Ohlin's Special?

kcor

Kris
Thanks everyone! I went with Mark and got an immediate response. See everyone out there. My inherited sharpied fairings are impossible to miss. I'll post again after the service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Goldie;300406 wrote: For $350 does that include service & set up for rider or was that for the Ohlin's Special?

Goldie, You're talking about two different
services, I would call him directly to confirm. :agree: