Where to stay??

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Meat;170578 wrote: The truth does hurt sometimes. :)

When I stay at the villas, I can also get a massage and a facial, and a mani-pedi at their on-site salon.
Meat,
Yeah, I stayed in the Villas now I won't even look anywhere else, although I passed on the massage, facial and man-pedi...;)

jfeagin

Must be nice to be rich! I haven't been to VIR yet, but everywhere else I go overnight I sleep in my car. Honda Element, seats fold down to make a nice bed. Might have to save up for a jacuzzi room, though...

warregl

I've stayed at the Paddock Suits several times and while they are not fancy they are clean and close. They also have refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms (not sure if the Lodge does too) which can be nice considering the limited choices on food. And having the room right there is nice. You are right on pit lane.

Enjoying a cup of coffee and the sunrise:

fcb4e43f.jpg

aef73674.jpg

erick1670

jfeagin;170983 wrote: Must be nice to be rich! I haven't been to VIR yet, but everywhere else I go overnight I sleep in my car. Honda Element, seats fold down to make a nice bed. Might have to save up for a jacuzzi room, though...
:haha::agree: I did the car thing when I did Mid-Ohio

I am planning to take a trip there which part of the year less likely for pressipitasion (I know a dume question) but figure to ask to give my self a idea to take the trip and not to worry about take 10 drive and get rain....