Which MW/MC NESBIANS are going racing tis year??

murf

NESBA have a pretty solid reputation in these parts for cranking out Championship Caliber racers these past few years...

Marshall Skloss
Dustin Boyd
Joe Denowh
Ron Hix
Eric Rodriguez (Buritto)
Eric Lavita (Smiley)
Joel Spalding
Jon Gu
John LeConte
Myself (dare I say?)

Who will be in the class of 2009?

ThePro8

I'll be throwing my hat into the ring this year. Going to do some individual races and team challenge with Mopar.

GK#103

That list sets the bar pretty high. I've been taught something(and passed)by everyone above. Looking to continue.....com'on SPRING !:D

ceptorman

I'm doing a few WERA race weekends this year. First time ever. The north-central region. WERA is doing one race at Bluegrass. Too bad they do not go to Putnam anymore. Any special advice for a nervous first timer? Thanks.....Bill

Stall

I jus joined the crew... Got my race license at HPT on the 25th an got three 2nd's.. On the 26th I got two 1st's an one 2nd. It was alot of fun!

Kawtipping

Murf, as you know I am in. Picked up my race license on Friday (5/1) at Road America. Made good on the Nesba experiences as well as I took my first two wins this weekend as well!! First race=first win. So my ratio is 2/3 (win/enter) so far this year...hope it continues!